Warehouse Manager If you are a Warehouse Manager with distribution experience, please read on!
Opportunity for growth!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Health/Dental/Vision/Life
- Paid holidays
- 401k w/ company match
What You Will Be Doing The Warehouse Manager will oversee all warehouse operations for a large distribution facility - budget, shipping, receiving, inventory, order filling, and maintenance over 3 shifts.
What You Need for this Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all warehouse operations
- Budget and procedure planning
- Monitor all order filling and ensure accuracy
- Receive inventory and properly document all product
- Order or review all orders for incoming product to assure proper inventory levels, stock rotation, overstocks and minimize out-of-stocks.
- Personnel management - play active role in all hiring/firing/training/disciplinary actions
- Experience implementing new policies/procedures, change management
- Ensure facility meets all safety requirements
- Manage equipment and facility maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field
- 10+ years experience in warehouse management
- Shipping, receiving, inventory experience
- Up-to-speed on all safety/OSHA requirements
So, if you are a Warehouse Manager with distribution experience, please apply today or send your resume to *****!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job ID: 7027479295005314479