Our Client is currently hiring for a great work from home opportunity and is seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated people! MUST BE LOCAL TO THE SACRAMENTO, CA MARKET.
Want to work in a fun environment where weekly Friday breakfasts and quarterly in-office massages are the norm? Our environment may be casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals… then we have some fun! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
• $17.00/hourly with an uncapped monthly commission potential (Typical commission payouts average between $500 & $3000 monthly). Commission Eligibility begins after 30 days on the team.
• $500 sign-on bonus at 30 days of hire
• $200 monthly attendance bonus after 60 days of hire
• Access to additional compensation, organizational benefits & performance incentives
• Additional benefits upon conversion to a FT employee: stock options, 401K, paid time off, cash bonuses, tuition reimbursement, work/life balance support initiatives.
Warm Transfer Contact Center Representative
Our client is currently looking to grow our Warm Transfer Verification program. Our service centers around making 60 to 100 outbound calls as well as taking inbound calls from customers who have recently applied online to receive free insurance quotes. After asking a series of qualifying questions, we match and connect callers with an Insurance Company that will attempt to provide them with an insurance policy best suited for their needs. Ideal candidates must be able to handle a large number of calls while maintaining enthusiasm and professionalism, are able to work in a scripted environment, and truly enjoy achieving targets and consistently setting their sights on raising the bar.
WHAT IS A GREAT FIT FOR THIS JOB?
• Are extremely comfortable with and motivated to meet and exceed goals and metrics.
• Driven to be thorough in your performance related to the scripts, processes, and systems pertinent to overall workflow and quality expectations.
• Receptive to and quick to implement constructive feedback and possess strong desire to continuously improve.
• Able to be flexible and work any shift within the following: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and Saturday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. Their shift can fall anywhere within those hours.
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• High School Diploma required
• Possess 2-3 years of Call Center (either Customer Service and/or Sales) experience
• Prior experience in outbound telemarketing preferred
• Prior experience with an aggressive, commission based, compensation structure is preferred
• Detail oriented
• Possess good work ethics and integrity
• Excellent attendance
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Are TECHNICALLY SAVVY AND able to launch their career from an at home work environment as this time the role is 100% remote for now, BUT MAY BECOME IN OFFICE IN THE future.
• Selected candidates will conduct training on their OWN audio/video capable laptop/desktop. Mobile devices, tablets, etc. are not acceptable for training. After training is complete, you will be provided with computer equipment while working from home.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 6344062613754897690