Non-local candidates must have experience with Adaxes.
Full job description:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Identify, prioritize, resolve, and document technical operational issues related to the enterprise server and active directory environments;
• Maintain operating systems life-cycle of enterprise servers;
• Identify, document and implement enhancements and automations to the AD domain;
• Review and make recommendations for Group Policy, AD process improvements, and cloud readiness of enterprise systems;
• Provide knowledge transfer to technical and non-technical staff as needed;
• Ensure the availability and continuity of the Windows servers and domain;
• Complete all required policy training and acknowledgement courses;
• Performs other related duties, as required.
• Experience with Microsoft server administration (7+ years);
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (7+ years);
• Experience creating and maintaining Group Policy Objects (GPO);
• Experience in PowerShell scripting;
• Experience with Adaxes active directory management tool;
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook administration (preferred);
• Experience with Hyper-v and VMware systems (preferred);
• Experience with cloud technologies – Azure, AWS (preferred);
• Experience with general networking infrastructure technologies (preferred);
• Experience with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) (preferred);
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or other related field or equivalent work experience of 1 year system’s experience for each year of education; or 1 year of data management experience for each year of education.