Wireless Sales Manager
Premium Retail Services operates wireless locations in more than 800 Walmart Wireless with a dedicated team of more than 1,600 team members. As a highly motivated and results-driven Wireless Sales Manager, you will recruit, lead, and motivate a team of experienced Wireless Sales Pros to achieve sales and business targets in multiple retail locations. What s in it for you?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Salary + uncapped commission/monthly store bonuses
- Full benefits package: Medical, dental and vision
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) program, after 6 months
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Exciting, fast-paced work environment
- Rapid career growth and advancement opportunities
- Recruits, leads, coaches, guides, mentors, develops, and manages a team of Wireless Sales Pros.
- Inspires and motivates the teams to achieve assigned sales and reporting targets.
- Responsible and accountable to store sales and operational performance.
- Meet or exceed established monthly/weekly personal KPI s.
- Leads and executes recruiting efforts to maintain required staffing levels of top-quality talent in all assigned locations.
- Conducts daily field visits and maintains a visible presence within market to ensure excellence.
- Analyzes performance data and regularly reports on wireless store strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, taking appropriate actions based on store/market needs.
- Foster professional and productive relationships with in-store management and associates.
- Represents the model of professionalism, work ethic, and determination of Premium and the client.
- Minimum of two years quota-based sales experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Sales Management experience preferred
- Wireless, consumer electronics or related sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written required
- Proven track record in multi-tasking, demand management, problem solving, organization, and prioritization skills
So, are you Premium s next Wireless Sales Manager?Still not sure about applying? Click here for more info about the Wireless team.