DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
• Able to design, develop, test, implement, and document wmA Modifications and enhancements .
• Able to support project personnel in resolving complex wmA program problems. Work with client and management to resolve issues and validate requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provide technical advice on complex programming.
• Able to plan, design, and recommend processes to improve and support wmA Modifications and Enhancements activities.
• Participate in business and technical reviews and determine appropriate changes/modifications necessary .
• Able to analyze system processing to enhance system performance.
• Able to communicate with team members, client and stakeholder groups about system and conversion processing.
• Experience working with Wealth Management Accelerator (wmA) / VANTAGE-ONE policy administration systems.
• Experience working with COBOL, JCL, DB2 or other relational databases, Microfocus development environments.
• Experience in working on Life & Annuity policy administration systems.
• Experience working with Product Wizard and VPMS Models
• Five or more years of programming experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, computer science or related field preferred.
• Communication skills to work effectively with team members, stakeholder groups, and clients.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Desired Experience Level
• Five or more years of analysis/programming experience on wmA, Vantage-One.
• Five or more years of experience working w/ Life & Annuity policy administration systems.
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (https://dxc.com/content/dam/dxc/projects/dxc-com/us/pdfs/careers/Equal-Employment-Opportunity.pdf) . All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters . To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
Postings link (https://mandatoryview.com/?LicenceId=c38a7700-5aa2-48a3-b95a-22e6e1fb0721&ProductType=OnlineApplicant&SubType=PG)
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email (*****) .
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.